Dr. Sridhar PS, senior consultant radiation oncology at HCG completed his post-graduation in MD (radiotherapy) & finished his DNB in Radiotherapy from a prestigious institute. He specialises in whole body Stereotactic Robotic Radiosurgery (CyberKnife) and has a vast experience in Neurological & Benign tumors, Functional Radiosurgery with over 2500 cases to his credit. He is trained in whole body Stereotactic Robotic Radiosurgery in Stanford University.
Dr. Sridhar PS has vast experience in Imaging in oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy like 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, TomoTherapy & Chemoradiotherapy. He is currently the joint secretary for Association of radiation oncology of India (AROI) Secretary of Neuro Oncology society, Joint Secretary of Bangalore Oncology Group, Secretary of Indian Association of Hyperthermia Oncology, and Head of CyberKnife & Head of Clinical Services International at HCG.
Dr. Sridhar PS has more than 100 publications in National and International Journals to his credit. He has to his credit many National and International awards. His key areas of interest are High precision radiotherapy, Genomics, Radio Genomics, Hepatobiliary, prostate, CNS & Pancreatic cancers.
- 3DCRT, .
- IMRT, .
- IGRT, .
- SBRT, .
- TomoTherapy & .
- Dr. Sridhar P S practices at HCG - The Specialist in Cancer Care in Sampangiramnagar, Bangalore
EducationM.D. (Radiotherapy) | D.N.B.
- M.D. (Radiotherapy).
- Association of radiation oncology of India (AROI) .
- Secretary of Neuro Oncology society(SNOS).
- Joint Secretary of Bangalore Oncology Group(BOG).
- Indian Association of Hyperthermia Oncology(IAHO)
Research / Publication
- Dr. Sridhar PS has more than 100 publications in National and International Journals to his credit.