Dr Shantling Nigudgi has completed his MBBS at a reputed university in Gulbarga, followed by an MD (Radiation Oncology), at a reputed institute in Manipal. He has also completed his fellowship from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, and holds experience as a clinical tutor in community medicine.
Dr Nigudgi has experience with 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, SRT(Stereotactic Radio Therapy), SRS(Stereotactic Radio Surgery) and Brachytherapy. Dr Nigudgi also has experience in chemotherapy, for solid malignancies. He has several publications to his credit, including one in oral oncology. He also holds a certificate from ESMO (European society of Medical Oncology).
- Lymph nodes.
- Medical Superintendent,Consultant Clincal/ Radiation Oncology,HCG CANCER CENTER KALBURGI,Oct 2016 – Present.
- Consultant Clinical / Radiation Oncology,HCG Gulbarga,Apr 2015 – Present.
- Clinical Oncologist,Apollo Hospitals,Jun 2011 – Apr 2015
EducationM.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- M.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- European society of Medical Oncology(ESMO)
Research / Publication
- He has a few national and international publications to his credit