Dr. Sewanti Limaye
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
MBBS | MD (NYU) | Fellow (Heme&MedOnc USA), MS (Columbia Univ, USA) | Diplomate American Board – Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
Dr Sewanti Limaye is one of the most renowned & coveted Medical Oncologist in India.
She has done her MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College & Masters in Patient Oriented Research at Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University, New York.
She did her residency in Internal Medicine from NY Downtown Hospital-NYU. Following which she did a fellowship in Haematology and Medical Oncology from North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Centre, New York.
Dr Limaye has served as a faculty at Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham and Women’s Hospital at Harvard Medical School in Boston and has also practiced as an Attending Physician in the Head and Neck Medical Oncology Program and at the Phase I – Early Drug Development Centre.
Dr Limaye has also been involved in research work with leaders at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre and Dana Farber Cancer Institute.
She worked as an Attending at Columbia University Medical Centre in the Medical Oncology division where she practised cancer genomics, chemotherapy, targeted therapy and cutting edge treatment with immunotherapy.
Dr Limaye has led several national and international trials and has been a part of Data Safety Monitoring Boards.
She specializes in the treatment of all Solid Tumours including Breast, Lung, Head and Neck, GI, GU and Gyn Cancers.
- Chemotherapy .
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults .
- Breast Biopsy .
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL .
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment .
- Anal Cancer Treatment .
- Aplastic Anemia .
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment .
- Bladder Cancer Treatment .
- Brain CNS Tumor Treatment - Adults .
- Brain CNS Tumors Treatment - Children .
- Breast Cancer-Surgical .
- Cancer in Children .
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Medical Oncologist,Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute,Mumbai
EducationMBBS | MD (NYU) | Fellow (Heme&MedOnc USA), MS (Columbia Univ, USA) | Diplomate American Board – Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- MD (NYU).
- Fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology from Albert Einstein University, North Shore- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA.
- Masters of Science in Patient Oriented Research from Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, USA
- Hematology and Medical Oncology (HMO