Dr Satish Srinivas Kondaveeti graduated from a prestigious Medical College in Chennai and subsequently, went on to complete his post graduation in radiation oncology, from the same institute. He underwent comprehensive training in modern radiotherapy, including High Dose Rate Brachytherapy and Linear accelerator based treatment for a variety of cancers as well as contemporary radiotherapy planning.
Dr Kondaveeti also received training in chemotherapy of solid tumors there. He has, to his credit, many international and national publications in Oncology. He is a lifetime member of the national and state chapters of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- Lymph nodes.
- HCG Cancer Centre,Chennai
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- M.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
Research / Publication
- A Pharmacogenetic Study Of Capecitabine-Oxaliplatin Therapy In Colo Rectal Cancer Patients Among South Indian Population . European Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Medical Research. 2016,3(9), 520-528. (co- author).
- Molecular Markers For Capecitabine Therapy: A Review. International Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research, November, 2016. (3) 4315-26(co- author).
- Therapeutic Benefit of Concurrent Radiation With Single Agent Nimotuzumab in Locally Advanced and Recurrent HNSCC: A Retrospective Analysis. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology •Physics, Vol. 90, Issue 1, S561. Published in ASTRO conference abstracts - Issue: September 01 2014. Primary author. (Pub Med Indexed. Impact Factor – 4.176..
- Complete clinical response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in rectal cancers: can surgery be avoided? Hepatogastroenterology. 2013 May;60(123):410-4. Second Author. (Pubmed Indexed. Impact Factor 1).
- Tumor targeting using poly amidoamine dendrimer- cisplatin nanoparticles functionalized with diglycolamic acid and herceptin. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. Aug 2015 . (co- author) . Pubmed indexed impact factor – 3.85..
- Impact of Patient Counseling on Medication Adherence, Beliefs and Satisfaction about Oral Chemotherapies in Patients with Metastatic Cancer at a Super Specialty Hospital. International Journal of Cancer Research 11 (3): 128-135, 2015. (indexed in SCIMAGO and SCOPUS)