Dr Satheesh has completed his medicine from one of Karnataka’s prestigious institutes. He has more than six years of experience in medical oncology and has been involved in treatments for both solid and haematological cancers with conventional and high dose chemotherapy. His areas of interest are paediatric malignancies, lymphomas, gynaecological cancers including breast and lung cancer, and cancer genomics. He is an expert in intraperitoneal chemotherapy, targeted chemotherapy and palliative care. He is currently involved in many clinical trials in cancer research and has numerous national and international publications to his credit.
- intraperitoneal chemotherapy, .
- targeted chemotherapy and .
- palliative care.
- Consultant, HCG Hospitals, Bengaluru
EducationM.B.B.S | D.M - Oncology | M.D - Pediatrics
- D.M - Oncology.
- M.D - Pediatrics
Research / Publication
- He has actively participated in clinical research and publications .
- He has presented several scientific papers in various National & International conferences