Dr. Sasikala P – Consultant Radiation Oncology at HCG Bangalore completed her post-graduation DMRT in Adyar Cancer Institute(2006-2008) and DNB from Bangalore Institute of Oncology. She specialised in treating cancer patients with radiation from 3DCRT to highly conformal radiation with CyberKnife, Tomotherapy and Brachytherapy.
Her field of interest is in cancer in women mainly Gynaecological Cancer and Breast Cancer. She is specialised in Gynaec and Breast Brachytherapy and got the best paper award for Breast Brachytherapy in National Brachytherapy Conference 2016. She have national and international abstract publication and interested in mentoring the postgraduates. She is interested in helping poor oncology patients for treatment. She also give various cancer awareness health talk and conduct cancer screening OPD in Bangalore and Kolar.
- CyberKnife, .
- Tomotherapy and .
- Prostate exam.
- Breast cyst
- Associate Consultant,HCG Hospitals, Bangalore,May 2014 – Present.
- Associate Consultant,MS Ramaiah Hospital – HCG Curie Centre, Bangalore,Feb 2012 – Apr 2014.
- Senior Registrar,BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF ONCOLOGY,Feb 2010 – Feb 2012.
- Worked as Senor Resident,Cancer Institute Adyar,May 2006 – Mar 2008
EducationD.M.R.T. | D.N.B.
- D.M.R.T. - Adyar Cancer Institute(2006-2008.
- D.N.B. - Bangalore Institute of Oncology.
Research / Publication
- Inflammatory carcinoma in a known case of carcinoma breast-a clinical dilemma for physician-Acase report british medical journal..
- british medical journal.Apr 2016.
- Per operative brachytherapy in accelerated partial breast irradiation.vol 15. 2016.
- Journal of CarcinogenesisApr 2016