Dr. Santhosh K Devadas has completed his post-graduation in Internal Medicine from a prestigious Medical College in Bangalore and pursued his DM medical oncology training from a renowned Hospital in Mumbai. He also underwent year training in the field of stem cell transplant at the same center. He has successfully completed more than 150 stem cell transplants. He has also completed his obsevership at the University of Illinois Chicago-Oncology/hematology and bone marrow transplant programme.
His research interest includes hemato-oncology, bone marrow transplantation, gastrointestinal/lung cancer and breast cancer. He has presented papers in various national and international forums and has many national and international publications to his credit. He was awarded the prestigious ACORD fellowship by the Australian medical oncology association in 2014.
Dr. Santhosh’s expertise includes high dose curative chemotherapy regimens, supportive care, with keen interest in low cost stem cell transplant procedures and mismatched / haplo transplants.
- Lymph nodes.
- HCG MSR Centre of Oncology, MSR Nagar, Bangalore, Medical Oncology Consultant,Currently Working .
- MS Ramaiah Hospital and Medical College, Karnataka,Medical Oncology and Bone marrow physician,Assistant Professor,2015 - 2016 .
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Mumbai ,Medical Oncology,Senior Registrar, 2014 - 2015 .
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai,Medical Oncology, Senior Resident,2010 - 2014
EducationM.B.B.S | M.D | D.M
- M.B.B.S - KS Hegde Medical Academy, Karnataka , 2005.
- M.D - St John's Medical College, Bangalore , 2011.
- D.M - Medical Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , 2014
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology(ISMPO) .
- European Society for Medical Oncology(ESMO)
Research / Publication
- He has presented papers in various national and international forums and has many national and international publications to his credit.