Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma is a leading name when it comes to speciality e.g.Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Leukemia .
- Multiple myeloma .
- Myeloma .
- Bone marrow .
- Lymphatic system.
- Metastatic .
- Prognosis .
- Lymph nodes .
- Nodule .
- Blood cancer biopsy .
- Blood cancer lump .
- Blood cancer screening .
- Blood cancer medication .
- Blood cancer diagnosis .
- Blood tumor .
- Blood carcinoma .
- Malignant Blood tumor .
- Benign Blood tumor
- Associate Consultant,Thoracic, VATS & Robotic Chest Surgeon in Surgical Oncology department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Clinical Associate - Thoracic Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Resident - General Surgery, M.G.M Medical College & Hospital.
- Medical Officer - EMC Super Speciality Hospital, Amritsar, Punjab
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. (Medicine) & D.M. (Clinical Hematology)
- M.D. (Medicine) & D.M. (Clinical Hematology)
- Registered member Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHTM) .
- Registered member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA) .
- Member of Indian Society for Atherosclerosis Research (ISAR)