Dr Sanjay Mishra completed his graduation & MD (Radiation Technology) from a prestigious college in Cuttack, after which he went on to complete his residency at a prestigious institute in Pondicherry. He completed his observership from the National University Hospital, Singapore, before completing his Radiation Oncology associates degree at Forte wayne, USA, and a renowned institute in Mumbai.
Dr Mishra has also presented papers at mutiple conferences at national level and specializes in Imaging, High Precision Radiotherapy like 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, Stereotactic Radio Surgery and Chemo Radiotherapy. His area of special interest lies in Head & Neck Malignancy, Thoracic Malignancy, Gynaecological Malignancies and Neuro Oncology. He is, currently, the secretary of the Hubli Onco club.
- Lymph nodes.
- Senior Consultant (HOD) Radiation Oncology,Health Care Global (HCG),Mar 2012 – Present.
- ASST PROF,KLES,DR Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC,Sep 2010 – Present.
- Senior Consultant Radiation Oncology,Karnataka Cancer Therapy and Research Institute,Aug 2010 – Feb 2012.
- Observer,National University Hospital System,Oct 2011 – Nov 2011.
- Observer,Dept of Radiation oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel,May 2010 – Jun 2010.
- CHIEF RADIATION ONCOLOGIST,BELGAUM CANCER CENTER.
- SENIOR RESIDENT RADIOTHERAPY,JIPMER MEDICAL COLLEGE, PONDICHERY,Jun 2008 – Nov 2009
EducationM.D. (Radiation Technology)
- M.D. (Radiation Technology)
- Hubli Onco Club