Dr Sachin Wani has been practising specialty in surgical oncology in the city of Vadodara, since 2009, and has completed his postgraduation and DNB from Pune. He took formal training in surgical oncology in Mumbai. His main areas of interest are breast oncology, head & neck oncology and thoracic oncology. He is also interested in developing and performing organ and function preservation treatment modalities for solid organ cancers. He regularly takes part in cancer awareness talks for general public and doctors’ associations, like various IMA bodies, homeopathy associations etc. He holds regular OPDs in towns around Vadodara, like Dahod, Bharuch, and Ratlam.
Dr Wani’s foremost goal is to make cancer treatment available to people in the remotest areas, at affordable costs.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Colon cancer.
- Rectal cancer.
- Bowel cancer.
- Consultant surgical oncologist,Head and Neck Surgeon,HCG cancer centre, Vadodara,May 2016 – Present.