Dr. S Hukku is a leading name when it comes to speciality Radiation Oncology treatment in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Lymph nodes.
- Previous Assignments
- Assistant Professor: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute: Ahmedabad
- Chief, Radiation Oncology: Oswal Cancer Foundation: Ludhiana
- Additional Professor: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute: Lucknow
- Chief Radiation Oncology: Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute: New Delhi
- Senior Consultant & Coordinator: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital: New Delhi.
- International Union Against Cancer (UICC) Fellowship: Cookridge Hospital: Leeds UK
- Japan International Cooperation Fellowship: Nagoya University: Nagoya Japan
- NargisDutt Fellowship: New York Memorial Hospital of Queens : New York USA
- British Council Fellowship: St. Bartholomews’ Hospital: London UK
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D.
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- American Association for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ESTRO)