Dr Ravi B Diwakar has over 15 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology. Currently, he is a consulting Medical Oncologist at HCG, since 1996.
He has treated hematological neoplasms and various adult & paediatric solid tumours and also has exposure to the use of high dose chemotherapy, with growth factor support as well as peripheral stem cell, autologous bone marrow and allogenic bone marrow transplantation.
He has also participated in and managed various projects and clinical trials.
- Lymph nodes
- HCG Cancer Centre, Kalinga Rao Road,Bangalore
EducationM.D. | D.M. | M.B.B.S
- Indian Medical Association(IMA).
- Bangalore Oncology Group.
- International Organization for Standardization( ISO).
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
Research / Publication
- Contributed chapter on Endocrine manipulation in Breast cancer and management of Metastatic, Breast cancer in Synopsis of breast cancer and consensus on Breast cancer.