Dr Ranajit Kar completed his MBBS and MD from a prestigious college in Odisha, after which he was a Senior Resident at a reputed hospital in Mumbai. Dr. Kar is a trained medical professional in 3D-CRT, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS), SRT, Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), HDR and LDR Brachytherapy. His work was awarded as the ‘Best Papers’ in AROJ. He is a recipient of the State Conference Award, and has a lot of IMA presentations, and more than 300 seminars, to his name. His key areas of interest include head and neck oncology, gynaeoncology and breast oncology.
Dr Kar is a member of ISO, ARIO, ISMPO, ISNO, IAPC, FOGSI, IMA, AMPI, IAPM and ICON, and has 3 international, 13 national and 10 state level publications to his credit.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Radiation Oncology,Consultant,HCG Panda Cancer Hospital
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D.
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
- Indian Society of Oncology-Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology(ISMPO).
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology(ISNO).
- Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPC).
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India(FOGSI).
- Indian Medical Association(IMA).
- Association of Medical Physicists of India(AMPI).
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists(IAPM).
- Independent Clinical Oncology Network (ICON).
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
Research / Publication
- He has 3 international, 13 national and 10 state level publications to his credit