Dr Ranjan Kumar Mohanty is a postgraduation in Surgery (MS-Surgery), from a reputed Institute in Odisha. He has completed a Fellowship in Surgical Oncology and another in Minimal Access Surgery from a prestigious institute in Gujarat. He is trained in Laryngeal Laser Surgeries and Artificial Voice Prosthesis from TMH, Mumbai.
Dr Mohanty has, to his credit, many publications in National & International journals and is member of various prestigious organizations like IASO, FHNO, AMASI and ABSI. He holds expertise in the fields of breast cancer, head & neck, GI and gynecological malignancies.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Surgical Oncology,Consultant,HCG Panda Cancer Hospital
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology(IASO).
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO).
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI).
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI)
Research / Publication
- Dr Mohanty has, to his credit, many publications in National & International journals