MD (Radiation Oncology) in 1984 from S.P Medical college, Bikaner(Rajasthan). Senior residency training at Tata Memorial Hospital ,Mumbai, safdarjung Hospital and Batra Hospital. Did Fellowship in radiation Oncology from Buffalo General Hospital and Rosewell Park Hospital, Buffalo, NY USA. Fellowship in PDT(Photodynamic Therapy) from Buffalo General hospital. Observership in Medical Oncology from GCRI, Ahmedabad. Has membership -AROI,ISMPO,ASTRO,IMA.
- Head and Neck Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer Chemotherapy
- Gynae Cancers.
- Divisional and Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cancer Chemotherapy) at Indian Railway Cancer Institute,Varanasi from 1989 to 2006(17 years)
- Director, Indian Railway Cancer Institute,Varanasi, 2004
- Chief Oncologist;Northern Railway Central Hospital,New Delhi from 2006 to 2014(8years)
- Head Clinical Services and Clinical Oncologist at GCRI Sidhpur Cancer Care Centre,Sidhpur,Patan,Gujrat from 2014 to 2019 July (5Years)
- Overall experience of working in the field of Clinical Oncology -36 years.
EducationM.M.B.S | M.D(Radiation Oncology)
- M.D(Radiation Oncology)