“Dr. Rajiv Yadav has over two decades of experience in the treatment of Urological diseases involving Prostate, Kidney & Urinary bladder. His clinical focus is on Robot assisted Laparoscopic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer and Urinary bladder cancers. He leads a team of experts which is proficient in handling all sorts of complex urological procedures. Together they have performed thousands of procedures with results matching with that of the best centres in the world.
He is the recipient of numerous awards and accolades. It includes the Best Clinical Research award by the American Urological Association, for two consecutive years 2008 and 2009, Gold Medal for Best Outgoing resident in Urology.”
- Director & Head- Urology, Robotic Surgery, Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery at FMRI, Gurgaon Senior Consultant in Urologic Oncologist & Robotic Surgery,Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon,2009-2019 Fellow in Urologic Oncology & Robotic Surgery: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University Medical Centre, New York, NY, USA,2007-2009 Senior Fellow in Endourology and Laparoscopy: All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi,2006-2007 Senior Resident in Urology: All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi,2003-2005
EducationM.S. | M.Ch
- M.S (Surgery, AIIMS).
- M.Ch (Urology, AIIMS).
- Fellowship in Urologic Oncology & Robotic surgery (USA).
- Fellowship in Endo Urology & Laparoscopy(USA).
- Fellowship in Endo Urology & Laparoscopy (AIIMS, ND)
- Urological Society of India(USI) American Urological Association(AUA) North zone Urological Society of India Delhi Urological Society(DUS) Association of Surgeons of India(ASI)
Research / Publication
- Papers Published in peer reviewed journals (Indexed)..
- Yadav R, Chaudhary S, Yadav P, Kumar A. Paraneoplastic Fever, Leukemoid Reaction and Thrombocytosis in Transitional Cell Carcinoma of Kidney: A Rare Presentation. Indian Journal of Case Reports.