Dr Rajiv Bhatt is a Surgical Oncologist at HCG Vadodara, Gujarat. Dr Rajiv Bhatt earned a postgraduate degree from a reputed university in Vadodara and has pursued a Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology at the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, USA, and Fellowship in Surgical Oncology at the University of Nottingham, U.K. He has vast operating experience, including all major cancer resections, function preserving & conservation surgeries for cancer, minimally invasive oncology surgery (MIOS) and complex surgery for recurrent cancers. He has multiple publications to his credit in national and international journals. He has delivered multiple lectures & attended workshops in oncology, at national & international conferences.
Dr Bhatt’s key areas of interest are advanced surgical oncology care, multidisciplinary cancer management, establishing cancer care models, cancer awareness, integrative oncology, teaching, education and clinical research.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor
- HCG cancer centre, Vadodara
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S.
Research / Publication
- He has multiple publications to his credit in national and international journals