Dr. Raja Tewari is one of the best Oncologists in Delhi. Dr. Raja Tewari is a Gynecologic Oncologist and Surgical Oncologist in Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon and has an experience of 10 years in these fields. Dr. Raja Tewari practices at Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon. Dr. Raja Tewari completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College in 2003, MRCOG from Rcog London in 2009 and Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology from GSTT, London in 2013. Dr. Raja Tewari is a member of British society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology and European Society of Gynaecological Oncology. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Pap collection, Lung Cancer Treatment, Stem Cell Transplantation, Pap Smear and Breast Cancer Treatment etc.
- Hormone Therapy For Breast Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Ewing's Sarcoma Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Gynecological Cancer Treatment
- Pap collection
- Pap Smear
- Giant Cell tumour Treatment
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- 2004 - 2004 Clinical Attachment at Calderdale and luddersfield NHS 'l
- 2005 - 2005 Clinical Attachment at Barnet & Chase Farm Hospital NHS Trust, U.K.
- 2005 - 2005 SHO- Honorary at Chase Farm Hospital NHS Trust, U.K.
- 2005 - 2007 SHOLocum at Barnet general Hospital, London.
- 2006 - 2007 SHO at Barnet general Hospital, London.
- 2007 - 2008 ST2 at QEQM, Margate
- 2008 - 2009 ST3 at GSTT,London
- 2009 - 2010 ST4 at Pembury Hospital, Pembury
- 2010 - 2011 ST5 at PRUII, South London NHS Trust
- 2011 - 2012 ST6 at Lewisham University hospital, London
- 2012 - 2013 ST7 at QEQM, Margate 2013 - 2014 Clinical Fellow at cysvr, London
EducationM.B.B.S.| M.R.C.O.G.(UK) | Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology
- Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncologist (ESGO)
- American association of Laparoascopists Gynaecologists (AAGL)
- The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Research / Publication
- QEQM, Margate, Nov 2007.
- Scio-Ojeme DO & Tewari R (2006). Late pre-term (32-36) birth in a north London Hospital. Journal of obstetrics and Gynaecology 2006 Oct; 26 624-626.
- Selo-Ojeme D, Lawal O, Nayar B; (IMA Study Group — Tewari R) Multicenter Audit on the use of prostaglandin for the induction of labour. Gynaecology 2008 Jul;
- Schmid, K. J. l ; Tewari, R.L ; Nordin, A. J. l Improving patient care with shorter hospital admission Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Volume 29, Number 6, August 2009, pp. 526-528(3)