Dr Rahul Misra completed his postgraduation in Ahmedabad and pursued a Fellowship in Clinical Oncology in Kolkata. He is credited for a publication in an international journal (Role of IPSA based planning in MUPIT) in the International Journal of Dosimetry.
Dr Rahul Misra was awarded 3rd prize in AROICON-’14 (NATIONAL CONFERENCE) for best oral presentation and 2nd prize for best oral presentation at AROICON (MP Gujarat). His areas of interest are head & neck oncology, gynaecological malignancies, brachytherapy & GI malignancies.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Colon cancer.
- Rectal cancer.
- Bowel cancer.
- Director, RADIATION ONCOLOGY,HCG CANCER CENTRE,Jun 2017 – Present.
- Consultant Radiation oncologist,HCG Cancer hospital,Vadodara,Mar 2016 – Present.
- Fellow,Tata Medical Center,Aug 2015 – Feb 2016.
- MD in radiation oncology,GCRI , AHMEDABAD,Jun 2012 – Jun 2015
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S.