Dr Rahul Chaudhary did his DNB in Surgical Oncology from a reputed institute. He has fellowships in GI Surgical Oncology and HPB Oncology from prestigious institutes in India & Abroad.
Having worked in different parts of the country, he has holistic training in surgical oncology. His vast areas of expertise in surgery include head & neck cancer, breast cancer, gynaecological, oesophageal and thoracic malignancies.
One of his skills also includes performing laproscropic-surgery for GI Cancer. His special interest includes areas such hepatobiliary pancreatic malignancies with extensive work in Gallbladder Cancer.
He has multiple publications in Peer reviewed National & International Journals.
- Lymph nodes
- Pancreatic cancer biopsy
- Pancreatic cancer lump
- Pancreatic cancer screening
- Pancreatic cancer medication
- Pancreatic cancer diagnosis
- Pancreatic tumor
- Pancreatic carcinoma
- Malignant Pancreatic tumor
- Benign Pancreatic tumor.
- Hepatic cancer
- Head (Surgical Oncology),Mahavir Cancer Sansthan,Apr 2016 – Aug 2018.
- Consultant surgical oncologist,Bharath Cancer Hospital and HCG institute of oncology,May 2013 – Mar 2016.
- Asst Prof,JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE, DMIMS,Sep 2011 – Feb 2013.
- Fellow in GI Oncosurgery,LILAVATI HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE,May 2012 – Aug 2012
Research / Publication
- He has multiple publications in Peer reviewed National & International Journals