Dr Rahul Bhargava started his journey of Stem Cell Transplant from Medanta in the year 2010. He has completed over 800 transplants till date. Dr Bhargava has been credited of establishing 10 low cost centres across India namely at Sarvodaya hospital, Batra hospital, Action Balaji hospital etc. With a vision of anaemia free and thalassemia free India, Dr Rahul Bhargava actively collaborates with various government initiatives in order to provide low cost BMT treatment to the masses. Owing to his keen interest in community haemotology, Dr. Bhargava screened over 500 children in schools across Haryana and surrounding areas in 2018. Dr Rahul Bhargava has also completed over 1000 CME till date.
- MBBS and MD medicine Bhopal MP,1995-2004.
- Senior resident,department of haematology and stem cell transplant,CMC Vellore,2005 - 2006.
- DM graduate,AIIMS New delhi,2006 – 2009.
- Established first stem cell transplant centre at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon,2011 - 2013.
- Head of Haematology and did the first haploidentical transplant in Artemis,Gurgaon,2013 - 2016.
- Director - Institute Of Blood Disorders And Bone Marrow Transplant at FMRI, Gurgaon
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. | D.M
- M.D (Medicine).
- D.M (Clinical Haematology)
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM).
- Delhi Hematolgoy Group
Research / Publication
- PubMed - Rahul Bhargava