Dr Raghunandhan is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist at HCG MNR Curie Centre, Ongole. He completed his graduation from a reputed University in Wardha, Maharashtra, and then went on to pursue his MD at a prestigious university in Chennai. He is well trained in advanced treatment modalities in radiation oncology, like IMRT, IGRT, IMRS, SRS, SRT, CYBERKNIFE, Rapid-arc, 3DCRT and HDR Brachytherapy.
Dr Raghunandhan is also a lifetime member of many international and national councils and societies, like Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and The Radiosurgery Society. He has also participated in many workshops at international and national levels.
- Lymph nodes.
- CONSULTANT RADIATION ONCOLOGIST,HCG MNR CANCER CENTRE,Dec 2013 – Present.
- Apollo Hospitals,Oct 2010 – Apr 2013.
- Associate Consultant,Jun 2005 – Sep 2010.
- Resident,Madras Medical College,Jan 2002 – Apr 2005
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India(AROI) .
- The Radiosurgery Society(TRS)