Dr Prakash Pandit is a graduate from a famous college in Miraj, Maharashtra, after which he went on to pursue MD at a prestigious institute in Mumbai.
Dr Pandit has extensive, hands-on experience with the latest radiotherapy equipment and independent planning and implementation of IMRT, IGRT, 3DCRT plans. His areas of interest include head and neck tumours, breast cancer, APBI, brachytherapy for gynecological tumours, and brachytherapy.
Dr Pandit is credited for various presentations and publications, and is also a recipient of multiple awards.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist,HCG Manavata Cancer Centre, Nashik,Aug 2014 – Present.
- Senior Resident,Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai,Aug 2011 – Jul 2014.
- MD Radiation Oncology,TATA memorial Hospital, Mumbai,Jul 2008 – Jul 2011
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D.