Dr Pradeep Bhaskar is a Radiation Oncologist at HCG Visakhapatnam. After completing MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Dr Pradeep Bhaskar did his post graduation as DNB in Radiation Oncology from Mahavir Cancer Sanstha, Patna. Following his post graduation, he took a keen interest in advanced treatment techniques that led to a Fellowship in “Image guided Stereotactic Radiosurgery” at HCG, Mumbai.
His areas of interest are Head and Neck malignancies, GI & GU Malignancies, Pelvic malignancies and CNS tumours with special interest in Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT).
Being academically oriented he has numerous publications in journals to his name. His abstracts have been accepted in International forums like ASTRO and ASCO.He is also a lifetime member of associations such as AROI, ISO and IMA.
- Lymph nodes.
- Radiation Oncologist,HCG Cancer Centre,Visakhapatnam
- Association of Radio Operators for India (AROI).
- ISO and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- American Society of Clinical Oncology(ASCO)