Dr. Navdeep Singh Nanda is a leading name when it comes to speciality Thoracic Surgeon Surgical Oncology treatment in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Small cell carcinoma.
- Lymph nodes.
- Lung cancer biopsy.
- Lung cancer lump.
- Lung cancer screening.
- Lung cancer medication.
- Lung cancer diagnosis.
- Lung tumor.
- Lung carcinoma.
- Malignant Lung tumor.
- Benign Lung tumor.
- Presently working as Associate Consultant - Thoracic, VATS & Robotic Chest Surgeon in Surgical Oncology department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Clinical Associate - Thoracic Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Resident - General Surgery, M.G.M Medical College & Hospital.
- Medical Officer - EMC Super Speciality Hospital, Amritsar, Punjab
EducationM.B.B.S. (Gold Medalist)| M.S. (General Surgery) | DNB (Thoracic Surgery)
- M.B.B.S. (Gold Medalist)| M.S. (General Surgery).
- DNB (Thoracic Surgery)