Dr. Nalini Kilara has over 35 years of experience to her credit. After completing her MBBS from a reputed Medical College in Bangalore, Dr. Nalini pursued an MD in Internal Medicine and DM in Medical Oncology from renowned institutes in Chandigarh and Bangalore respectively. She has many publications and awards to her credit.
Dr. Nalini is an academician with extensive teaching experience and has also been a speaker in many national and international conferences and symposia. She is very active in clinical trials and has been a principal investigator over 25 multi-centric trials.
She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA),Bangalore Oncology Group and Indian Society of Oncology (ISO). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors,Cancer Treatment,Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies,Chemotherapy and Cancer Screening (Preventive) etc.
- Lymph nodes.
- HCG MSR Centre Of Oncology,Bangalore
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. (Internal Medicine) | D.M. (Medical Oncology)
- M.D. (Internal Medicine).
- D.M. (Medical Oncology)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Bangalore Oncology Group .
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
Research / Publication
- She has many publications to her credit in various journals of national and international repute.