Dr Mukesh Patekar is a medical oncologist with more than 6-year experience in the field of Medical Oncology. He has expertise in treating solid tissue malignancies, haematological malignancies, stem cell transplant as well as paediatric malignancies. He is well versed in the administration of chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and palliative care. After securing a degree in Internal Medicine followed by Medical Oncology from country’s premier institute AIIMS, New Delhi, he has published multiple papers in international as well as national journals besides presentations in various conferences. He is a member of the American Society of Medical Oncology (ASCO) and the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Fortis Hospitals Limited as Consultant from Jan 19 to present.
- Senior Resident (DM Medical Oncology; AIIMS) Jan. 2016 to Dec.2018.
- Senior resident (Non-acad. Medical Oncology, AIIMS) Feb 2013 to Dec. 2015.
- Senior resident (Medicine, AIIMS New Delhi) Feb. 2012 to Jan. 2013
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. | D.M
- M.D. (Medicine).
- D.M (Medical Oncology)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Research / Publication
- Patekar M, Sahoo R, Adhikari N, Raina V, Kumar L, et al. Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma in India: A 17-year Experience from AIIMS. J Glob Oncol..
- Patekar M, Gogia A, Tiwari A, Kumar L, Sharma A, Mallick SR, et al. Adult Burkitt lymphoma: An institutional experience with a uniform chemotherapy protocol. South Asian J Cancer.