Dr Meet Kumar is practicing Haematology & BMT for 10 years. He has studied from reputed colleges across India. He has successfully done over 350 bone marrow transplants. He has completed his MBBS and MD from Jamnagar, Gujrat and his DM (Haematology) from NRS Medical College, Kolkata. He has done his fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant from Tata Medical Centre and specialist training in BMT and CART Cell Therapy, Kings College, London.
- Consultant- Blood Disorders And Bone Marrow Transplant at FMRI, Gurgaon.
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- SGPGI, Lucknow.
- BLK Hospital, Delhi.
- Kings College, London
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. | D.M
- D.M (Haematology)
- Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion(ISHBT).
- American Society of Haematology,(ASH) .
- Bengal Society of Haematology(BSH).
- Delhi Society of Haematology(DSH)
Research / Publication
- Has more than 20 publications.
- Attended many conferences as Panellist, Moderator And Chairperson