Dr. Mayank Bharti has worked in different organizations at different locations throughout the country for the last 10 years. He has the experience in doing both live donor and cadaveric kidney transplant for CKD patients and in treating diseases of the Genitourinary tract. Apart from a Kidney transplant, his clinical focus is on the treatment of urological cancers, Kidney stones, and male sexual health problems.
- Fortis memorial and research institute,Gurgaon as Consultant, Uro-Oncology and Robotic surgery.
- Consultant - Department of Urology KIMS Hospital, Trivandrum .
- Senior fellow in Renal transplant and robotics at Medanta hospital,Gurgaon.
- Junior consultant Surgery,Cosmopolitan hospital,Trivandrum.
- Senior Resident Surgery,Medical college Trivandrum.
- Medical officer ,Indian Army
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S | M.Ch
- M.S.(General Surgery).
- M.Ch(Genitourinary Surgery).
- Fellowship in Renal Transplantation and Robotics
- Urological Society of India (USI)