Dr. Manoj Mahavir Lokhande is working at rural cancer hospital NDMCH BARSHI India where the following large Randomized and Non-Randomized controlled studies have been conducted or are ongoing in callaboration with IARC.
- General Surgery
- Onco Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Lymph nodes
- Lecturer in Government Medical College ( 2002)
- Consulting Surgeon in Mahadev Smaruti Hospital (2004)
- Consulting Surgeon in Jagdale Mama Hospital (2005 to 2009)
- HOD Surgical Oncology in Nurgees Datta Cancer Memorial Hospital (2011-2016)
- HOD and Director in Onco Life Cancer Centre (2016 to till date)
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S. | F.M.A.S. | F.I.A.G.E.S.
Education DetailsM.B.B.S. - Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical college 1997 | M.S. (General Surgery) K.I.M.S. Shivaji University | Surgical Oncology Tata Memorial Hospital July 2010.
- Maharashtra Medical Council
Research / Publication
- Menstrual pad, a cervical cancer screening tool, a population-based study in rural India in 2017.
- Patterns of Care of Breast Cancer Patients in a Rural Cancer Center in Western India in 2018.