Dr. Manish Chomal is currently serving as Senior Consultant & Head, Radiation Oncology at HCG Jaipur. He has completed his post-graduation (DNB in Radiotherapy) from a prestigious institute of New Delhi. He has been conferred the prestigious MNAMS from renowned academy. He is life member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India, Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology.
Dr. Manish Chomal has vast experience in Imaging in oncology, various type of radiation treatments like 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, VMAT & SBRT. He has special interest in advanced radiation techniques & motion management techniques in radiotherapy.
Dr. Manish Chomal has numerous publications in National and International Journals to his credit. He has participated in various National & International conferences as Faculty. His key areas of interest are High precision radiotherapy, Head & Neck, Breast, Gynecological, Genito-urinary & CNS cancers.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Fortis International Oncology Center, sector-62, NOIDA.
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- D.N.B. (Radiotherapy)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India(AROI),.
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology(ISNO)
Research / Publication
- Dr. Manish Chomal has numerous publications in National and International Journals to his credit