Dr. Mangesh Patil has received speciality training in radiation oncology and completed his MD in Radiation Oncology from prestigious institute in Mumbai. He completed his MBBS from a renowned Medical College in Nagpur.
He has been honoured with “Young Researcher Award” by International Association for study on Lung Cancer in WCLC 2018 (World Conference on Lung Cancer) held at Yokohama, Japan.
He has special expertise in SBRT ( Stereotactic body radiotherapy) PETCT based planning and brachytherapy, his area of interest are GI Malignancies, Head & neck & lung cancer. He presented his research work in several international and national conferences.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Consultant,HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre, Nagpur
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D.
Research / Publication
- The Surgical conditions in sickle cell disease patients in region of Nagpur, Central Maharashtra.
- The study of patients undergoing Partial Nephrectomy for renal tumors from Feb 2008 to Feb.
- From the period of 2003 to 2006.
- 2010 In the institute PD Hinduja National Hospital & MRC, Mumbai, India.