Dr Kaustav was instrumental in setting up the department of radiation oncology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital which is today one of the largest and most specialized Radiation Oncology departments in the country. Dr Kaustav played a pivotal role in placing the department at a national and international level. He has been instrument in setting up the prestigious international school for stereotactic rasdiosurgery in association with Varian, a first of its kind in Asia .
- IMRT, IGRT, Stereotactic Radiotherapy, PET Based Radiotherapy Planning, Treatment and management of Head and Neck Cancers, Gynaecological Malignancies, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal and genitourinary malignancies , Head and Neck Cancers, Gynaecological Malignancies, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal and genitourinary malignancies , Brain Tumours, Lung, Liver, Brain Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Surgical Oncologist,Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute,Mumbai
EducationMBBS | MD(Radiotherapy) | SIOP Fellowship
- SIOP Fellowship
- Maharashtra Medical Council
Research / Publication
- Dr. Kaustav Talapatra has multiple publications in International and National Journals..
- He has more than 200 presentations in International and National symposiums.