Dr Gopinath is a Surgical Oncologist in the field of Head & Neck cancer. He specialised in Head & Neck services at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, as a Visiting Fellow, and MD Anderson Tumour Institute, Houston, Texas. He finished his Hon. FRCS from RCS Edinburgh, UK.
His main interests lie in breast cancer, head & neck cancer, oral and cervical cancer surgery. He is the recipient of the prestigious Padma Shri Award for his excellent work in the field of cancer treatment from the Hon. President of India. He also received the Dr BC Roy National Award.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Head and neck cancer symptoms.
- Symptoms of Head and neck cancer.
- Head and neck cancer treatment.
- Head and neck cancer treatments.
- Treatment for Head and neck cancer.
- Head and neck cancer types.
- Types of Head and neck cancer.
- Head and neck cancer cause.
- Causes of Head and neck cancer.
- Head and neck cancer staging.
- Stages of Head and neck cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Most common cancer.
- Common cancer in women.
- Breast cyst.
- Consultant - HCG Hospital, Off Double Road, Bangalore.
- Consultant - Sagar Hospitals, Banashankari, Bangalore .
- Consultant - The Bangalore Hospital, Basavanagudi, Bangalore .
- Consultant - Sagar Hospitals, Jayanagar, Bangalore
EducationM.B.B.S | M.S - General Surgery | F.R.C.S - General Surgery | F.A.M.S - Fellowship of the Academy Medicine
- M.B.B.S - General Physician - Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC) - 1975.
- M.S - General Surgery - Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College - 1979.
- F.R.C.S - General Surgery - Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, Uk - 2005
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Bangalore Oncology Group