Dr.Gurdeep Singh Sethi, M.D. is the founder of Millenium Cancer Center and is a highly-ethical physician and patient
advocate with thirty years of experience in patient care, cancer management, immuno- oncology;
precision medicine; pain management and palliative care.
Understanding the need for quality cancer care in India Dr. Sethi moved back after spending 26 years in
the U.S.A; where he was Vice President of Operations and Senior Partner of Millennium Oncology, LLC
and triple board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine; to open a one stop
comprehensive cancer care center focused on pro-patient immediate action, free of bureaucratic
hurdles. He brings with him more than 26 years of expertise in cancer care and disease management
including palliative care, pain management and patient advocacy.
He is an active member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology,
American Society of Hematology, Indian American Cancer Association, Texas Medical Association,
Harris County Medical Association, Punjab Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council and Thai Medical
Council. He has also served as the Director of Medical Oncology for Pan International Oncology cancer
centers in India for the last 16 months after having practiced for over 26 years in the United States of
- Cytotoxic Chemotherapy
- Molecular / Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Genetic Testing / Genetic Counseling
- Palliative care
- Wellness and nutritional support
- Cancer Counseling
- Cancer Screening
- Multiple myeloma
- Bone marrow
- Lymphatic system
- Blood cancer biopsy
- Blood cancer lump
- Blood cancer screening
- Blood cancer medication
- Blood cancer diagnosis
- Blood tumor
- Blood carcinoma
- Malignant Blood tumor
- Benign Blood tumor
Experience DetailsMillennium Cancer Center Gurgaon 2017 Mar – Current
- President and Medical Director, managing Oncology patients in State of the art set up with our patient infusion center and genetic screening.
- Oversee Medical Oncology practice and help direct team towards quality growth across all IOSPL centers
- Develop clinical protocols in Medical Oncology in all centers
- Identify and support recruitment of new Medical oncologists for existing and new centers
- Help in opening new cancer centers and growth of Medical Oncology revenue and annual budget of the company
- Accepted P&L and executive leadership for the growth and expansion of this subspecialty practice with multiple facilities throughout North Houston.
- Assumed responsibility for a management, medical and support team of 130, two radiation centeres, three PET CT facilities, a pharmacy, three primary care physician groups, endocrinologist and surgical practice groups, all patient care, quality assurance, billing, reporting and the property management and lease of several office buildings.
- Recruited a CFO, COO, CIO, CBO and multiple oncologists
- Led the consolidation of practices and merged them under Millennium Physicians.
- Oversaw the construction, leasing and grand opening of Millennium Plaza, a 20,000 square foot office building on Pinecroft Street in The Woodlands.
- Joined this physicians group as an associate to expand the practice to The Woodlands and Tomball.
- Cultivated and built relationships with physicians, and granted hospital privileges at Kingwood Hospital, Northeast Memorial Hospital, Houstong Northwest, Tomball Regional, Woodlands Memorial, Cyfair Hospital, St Luke’s The Woodlands, St. Luke’s Vintage, Methodist Willowbrook, Huntsville Memorial and Corroe Regional Hospital.
- Retained multiple oncologists and addional staff to support practice expansion.
- Acquired multiple primary care physician practices and oversaw the development of the Kingwood Office Building and Radiation Center.
- Appointed Medical Director in 2003 and assumed leadership for all clinical operations, Developed policies, procedures and best practies, oversaw training and development of a nursing staff of 20, and ensured compliance with state, federal and local laws.
- Transitioned through a major restructuring in 2008 that resulted in Millennium Oncology, a new physician group engaged exclusively in medical oncology and hematology.
EducationMD (RT) | DM (Medical Oncology) | ECMO
- Fellowship, Hematolgy/Oncology, Rush Cancer Institute, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois (1994-1997)
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Grant Hospital, Chicago, Illinois (1991-1984)
- Surgical Internship, Rotational, Police General Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand (1987-188)
- Internship, Rotational/House Job Training, General Hospital, Chandigarh, India (1986-1987)
- Internship, Rotational, General Hospital, Chandigarh, India (1985)
- Medical School, Punjab University, Dayanand Medical College, Chandigarh, India 1984
- Premed Program, DAV College, Punjab University, Chandigarh, India 1980
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology Indian
- American Cancer Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Association
- Indian Medical Council
- Delhi Medical Council
- Thai Medical Council