Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy is an accomplished specialist in the field of nuclear medicine. He completed his undergraduate M.B.B.S. degree from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool. Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy then went on to complete his specialisation at the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in the department of Nuclear Medicine (M.D.- Nuclear Medicine).
After completing his specialisation, Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy gained valuable clinical experience as a senior resident at AIIMS followed by a position as consultant and head of the department of PET-CT and Nuclear Medicine at EKO Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd.
Apart from his clinical work, Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy is also active in the academic medical community and has published 13 international papers and 10 abstracts in reputed, indexed journals.
Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy has had extensive training in the use of GE and SIEMENS machines to aid radio diagnosis and therapy. He is also a certified Radiological Safety Officer.
- PET-CT including: oncology (cancers), bone scans, and guided metabolic biopsy.
- General Nuclear Medicine in fields including hepatobiliary conditions, skeletal imaging, brain studies, lung perfusion scan, etc..
- Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine for the treatment of tumors of the prostate, thyroid, neuroendocrine tumors, pheochromocytoma, neuroblastoma, etc. and conditions like chronic arthritis and palliative pain care..
- Senior resident - AIIMS.
- Consultant and head of the department of PET-CT and Nuclear Medicine at EKO Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd.
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. (Nuclear Medicine)
- M.B.B.S. - Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- M.D. - AIIMS, New Delhi.
Research / Publication
- Dr. G. Rama Mohan Reddy is also active in the academic medical community and has published 13 international papers and 10 abstracts in reputed, indexed journals.