Dr Amarnath completed his MBBS from a reputed medical college in Hubli, Karnataka, and after which he went on to complete his DMRT from a famous university in Bangalore, Karnataka.Vastly experienced in diagnosing and treating various cancers of the uterine cavity, cervix and the head & neck cancers, he holds expertise in high precision radiation therapy with 3D CRT, IMRT, and IGRT. He has participated in conferences organized by the Tumour Board, comprising of Radiation, Surgical, Medical Oncologists and Oncopathologists across the country. In addition to this, he is experienced in working with IMRT, IGRT, True beam (FFF), Tomotherapy H and Cyber knife.
Dr Amarnath is a member of various councils & societies in India, like the Indian Society of Neuro Oncology. He has various publications & paper presentations to his credit, at the national level.
Dr Amarnath is also a proud recipient of various awards in the field of oncology.
- IMRT, .
- IGRT, .
- True beam (FFF), .
- Tomotherapy H and .
- Cyber knife.
- Senior Resident Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore May 1993-October 1993.
- Senior Consultant,Department of Radiation Oncology ,Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai from 28th October 1993 to 5th May 2009.
- Senior Consultant and Head Clinical and Radiation Oncology,Apollo Speciality Hospitals,Madurai from 7th May 2009 to 3rd April 2016.
- Senior Consultant and Head Clinical and Radiation Oncology Kauvery HCG Cancer Center Trichy .
- Visiting Consultant, Kauvery HCG Cancer Center Chennai .
- Visiting Consultant,HCG Center of Excellence in Cancer care Bangalore 4th April 2016 -27 March 2017
EducationM.B.B.S. | DMRT
- Indian Society of Neuro Oncology(ISNO)
Research / Publication
- He has various publications & paper presentations to his credit, at the national level.