I have done my MBBS from NRS Medical College, Kolkata in 2007, after which did one year junior residency in the dept. of Medicine. Afterwards I have completed my MD in General Medicine, from prestigious Kolkata Medical College in the year 2012. I have continued my DM in clinical hematology from Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Kolkata in 2015.
- Multiple myeloma
- Sickle cell anemia & bleeding disorder
- I have done my Senior residency program in Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Kolkata in 2012 to 2015. Afterwards I had joined as Associate Consultant Hematology In The Mission Hospital, Durgapur in 2015. Later on I had been promoted as Consultant Hematology and Hemato-Oncology there.
- I had developed the Thalassemia and Hemophilia clinic and program there successfully, which have been recognised by World Federation of Hemophilia. We had received benevolent support from the world organisation also, our research received special mention in EHA Congress in the year 2017.
- I had developed hemato-oncology unit and started Bone Marrow Transplant program there. I have experience of more than 8 years of Hemato Oncology practice and more than 5 years of independent practice of Bone marrow transplant.
EducationM.B.B.S | M.D (GENERAL MEDICINE) | D.M (CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY)
- M.D (GENERAL MEDICINE)
- D.M (CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY)
- 1. Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion (ISHBT)
- 2. European Hematology Association (EHA)
- 3. Eastern Hematology Group (EHG)
- 4. Bengal Society of Hematology(BSH)
- 5. Association of Physician of India (API)
- 6. Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (JIACM)
Research / Publication
- More than 20 publications in reputed pubmed indexed national & international journals.
- Has written few book chapters and monograph