Dr Devadasan Shakespeare completed his graduation from a reputed college in Chennai, after which he pursued his MD from the same institute. He then completed his MRCP from Royal college of Physicians, London, and went on to complete his FRCR from Royal College of Radiologists, London.
Dr Shakespeare is also a core member of the multi- disciplinary tumor board meetings and has vast experience in using Chemotherapy in neo-adjuvant, adjuvant, concurrent with radiotherapy and palliative setting. He is also experienced in using targeted therapy and biological therapy in lung, breast, colorectal, head and neck, kidney, hepatocellular etc. He holds special interest in areas of Head and neck, Brain, Lungs, GI tract, including colorectal & pancreas, Breast and RT for Lymphomas. Dr. Shakespeare is well trained in stereotactic ablative Radiotherapy/SABR/SBRT. He is also trained in VMAT, Tomotheraphy, IMRT, and IGRT, and is well-versed with stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), involved in treating primary and secondary cancers.
- Lymph nodes.
- HCG Cancer Centre,Chennai
EducationM.D. | Member of The Royal College of Physicians (M.R.C.P.)
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians (M.R.C.P.)
- Tamilnadu Medical council.
- Association of Radiation Oncologist of India.
- General medical council (Uk).
- Royal college of Radiologists and Oncologists (Uk)
Research / Publication
- SBRT for early stage Lung cancer – outcomes from 5 years’ experience at James Cook Hospital Lung cancer 01/2013. .
- Brachytherapy for Prostate cancer Urological Cancer Abstracts. Issue No 26, Summer 2006. .
- Unraveling the causes of familial breast cancer, Advances in Breast cancer. Vol 3; Issue 4; Dec 2006.Stereo tactic Radiation in nonacademic center UK, Lung cancer 01/2015.