Dr. Deepanjali Adulkar is a Consultant, Radiation Oncology at HCG Mumbai. She is well versed with all aspects of Oncology and multidisciplinary management of all types of cancers.
Dr. Deepanjali’s primary expertise is IMRT/ IGRT, SRS/SRT/SBRT, Respiratory gating, PET based planning, Adaptive radiotherapy. She has done significant work in Geriatric Oncology, treatment of left sided breast cancers with DIBH technique and currently is conducting a research on Gastrointestinal malignancies.
She has published numerous research papers/abstracts in national and international journals and has been the recipient of Best Paper at the Young Radiation oncologist Conference, 2013. Dr. Deepanjali believes in complete comprehensive cancer care & utilization of better techniques for improved survival & quality of life for patients.
- IMRT/ IGRT, .
- SRS/SRT/SBRT, .
- Respiratory gating, .
- PET based planning, .
- Adaptive radiotherapy
- Resident in Radiation Oncology, Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad April, 2012 - April, 2015.
- Fellow in Radiation Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai August, 2015 - July, 2017.
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist, MPCT hospital- A Surana Associate, Mumbai September, 2017 - April, 2018.
- Consultant Oncologist, Navnath Heathcare, Mumbai April, 2018 - October, 2018.
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai October, 2018 - November, 2019.
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist, HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai November, 2019 - Present
EducationM.B.B.S | D.N.B - Radiotherapy
- D.N.B - Radiotherapy
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
Research / Publication
- She has published numerous research papers/abstracts in national and international journals and has been the recipient of Best Paper at the Young Radiation oncologist Conference, 2013.