D. Boman Dhabhar is one of the best Oncologist in Mumbai with an experience of over 3 decades in this field. Dr. Boman Dhabhar has passed MD-Internal Medicine from Mumbai University and then pursued Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Hemat-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital. Dr Boman Dhabhar also completed his Certification and Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, USA.
- Blood Cancer,Leukemia,Lymphoma,Multiple Myeloma,Solid Breast Tumors,Solid Gynecological Tumor,Gastrointestinal Tumor,Lung Tumor
- Consultant Medical Oncologist,1994- present
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D.
- MBBS - Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College ,1985.
- MD - Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College,1988
Research / Publication
- Nanivadekar SA., Punamiya KK., Popat UR., Dhabhar B. N., Bichile LS. A study of eleven Patients accidentally exposed to chlorine fumes. Indian Practitioner, May 1987, pp 311-315..
- Seshadri S., Dhabhar B. N., Ramteke G., Vishwanath N., Nabar ST., Palankar SP., Bhave GG., Gogate A., Agarwal MB., Shah AC. and Deshmukh SN. Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome case report. Indian Practitioner, Feb. 1988 pp. 117-119..
- Nanivadekar SA., Bhat PP., Sawant PD., Bichile LS., Shroff CP., Dhabhar B. N. Ahayankar NY., Kambali PJ. Rapid diagnostic test of campylobacter pylori infection in patients with gastritis, duodenal ulcer, and gastric ulcer – A study of 100 cases. Journal of Association of Physician of India 37; 307-310, 1989..
- Malhotra H., Dhabhar B. N. and Advani SH., Bone Marrow biopsy in the staging of Malignant Lymphoma. Journal of Association of Physician of India 38; 603, 1990. Dhabhar B. N., Banavali S., and Advani SH. Presented Paper “The Pattern of Malignant Lymphoma in India” at the Annual Conference of Bombay, Hematology Group on 17, 18 Feb. 1990 held at Grant Medical College, J. J. Hospital, Bombay.