Dr Ayan Basu is a Clinical Oncologist with 14 years of post-MD experience. He has completed his MD from a reputed university in Orissa followed by a Senior Registrarship from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
He previously served as the Head of Radiation Oncology at several comprehensive cancer care centers equipped with Respiratory Gating, Volumetric Arc Therapy, IGRT, SRT, PET based IGRT, IMRT, 3DCRT & Brachytherapy facilities.
He has also commissioned and successfully established state-of-the-art Radiation Oncology facilities at two of the largest comprehensive cancer centres in India and abroad. He is trained in Advanced Radiation Oncology techniques at England, Denmark & Germany.
Dr. Ayan’s major areas of interest include Brain tumors, head and neck cancers, lung cancer, gynaecological & prostate cancer and he has several publications on the same in reputed International & Indian medical journals.
- Throat cancer .
- Salivary gland tumors .
- Thyroid cancer .
- Metastatic .
- Prognosis .
- Lymph nodes .
- Nodule .
- Head and neck cancer biopsy .
- Head and neck cancer lump .
- Head and neck cancer screening .
- Head and neck cancer medication .
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis .
- Head and neck tumor .
- Head and neck carcinoma .
- Malignant Head and neck tumor .
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Small cell carcinoma .
- Smoking .
- Asbestos .
- Head of Radiation Oncology,HCG EKO Cancer Center,Apr 2018 – Present.
- Radiation Oncology Specialists,HCG EKO Cancer Center,Aug 2005 – Present.
Research / Publication
- he has several publications on the same in reputed International & Indian medical journals.