Dr. Ashwani Kumar Sachdeva
BALCO Medical Centre
M.B.B.S.| M.S (General Surgery) | M.Ch (Surgical Oncology
Professional Medical Education
MBBS (2003-2008); University College of Medicals Sciences, University of Delhi
Post Graduate Training:
MS General Surgery (Jan 2010 -Dec 2012), Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
M.Ch. Surgical Oncology (Aug 2014- July 2017), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- Thoracic surgery (lung and mediastinal tumors, Pleural based tumors such as mesotheliomas)
- Diseases of abdomen with involvement of peritoneal surface, requiring Peritonectomy and HIPEC, such as ovarian, stomach, bowel tumors.
- Breast cancer surgery
- Genitourinary Malignancies (Kidney, Urinary bladder, Prostate, Penile and Testicular malignancies)
- Gynecological Malignancy surgery
Experience DetailsWork - Experience
- November 2017 to February 2018 Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Training in Robotic Surgery in Head & Neck and Thoracic Surgery February 2018 to September 2018
- Consultant and Head of Department, Surgical Oncology, Ramraja Superspeciality Hospital, Orchha, Madhya Pradesh September 2018 to present:
- Consultant, Department of surgical Oncology, Balco Medical Centre, Atal Nagar, Chattisgarh
EducationM.B.B.S.| M.S (General Surgery) | M.Ch (Surgical Oncology
- M.S (General Surgery)
- M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)
Research / Publication
- Publications: Sachdeva AK et.al. Growing teratoma syndrome in primary mediastinal germ cell tumor: Our experience. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2019 Feb;27(2):98-104 N,S., Penumadu, P., Sachdeva, A.K. et.al. Isolated Metastases to multiple genital organs: a curious case of metachronous spread of carcinoma colon. Indian journal of Surgical Oncology (2019).
- Shanmugasundaram S Sachdeva AK, Penumadu P, Srinivas BH. Malignant Peripheral nerve sheath tumor of thorax: Unusual location of a rare tumor. J Cancer Res Ther. 2018 Jul-sep;14(5):1145-1148.
- Sachdeva AK, Penumadu, P. Idiopathic Granulomatous mastitis with broad ligament fibroid: masqueraders of cancer in synergy. Indian J Gynecol Oncolog (2015) 13: 13.
- Sachdeva A.K., Penumadu, P., Gochhait, D. et al. Spontaneous Mesenteric Hematoma: A benign imposter. Indian J Gynecol Oncolog (2017) 15: 29
- Aggarwal A, Salunke P, Singh H, Gupta SK, Chhabra R, Singla N, Sachdeva AK. Vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Thrombocytopenia a marker. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2013 Jul;4(3):257-61.