Dr. Ashu Abhishek , is a MBBS graduate (UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi) and MD (Radiation Oncology) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has also completed his observership (Aarhus University, Denmark) and skilled training in Liver IGRT (Toronto, Canada), SBRT/ Cyberknife (Boston university and Sunnyvale, USA). Dr. Ashu has been associated with prestigious organizations like Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon and his last assignment as Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Senior Consultant & Unit Head- Radiation Oncology at FMRI.
- Consultant – Radiation Oncology ,Medanta Cancer Institute, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon,(till April 2018).
- Registrar,Artemis Health institute, Gurgaon, Haryana,(till Dec 2009)
- M.B.B.S. Dec 2002,UCMS, Delhi University, India
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Haryana Medical Council (HMC).
- Medical Council of India. (MCI) .
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India(AROI) .
- Accuray exchange in radiation oncology (AERO).
- American Society for Radiation Oncology(ASTRO).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)