Dr. Arun Behl has an experience of performing the whole spectrum of Surgeries in Oncology involving the Head, Neck, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Breast, Thoracic and Soft tissue malignancies. He has had the privilege to work with India’s premier medical institution The Armed Forces Medical College-Pune, enrichened later with exposures in many Armed Forces Hospitals over a period 0124 years.
Trained in Surgical Oncology at the Tata Memorial Hospital (1987-1991), Mumbai he then set out to establish a Cancer Center in the Indian Navy Premier Hospital ASVINI at Mumbai. This centre is today undoubtedly the pride of the Armed Forces. He has been the Director of this Cancer Centre for over 12 years.
In addition he worked as a Professor and Head of Surgery and Chief Consultant Oncology to the Armed Forces for three years.
He has experience of over 23 years as a Oncosurgeon and has carried out more than 5000 surgeries. He was Post graduate and Under Graduate teacher of Surgery in Pune University and a Post Graduate teacher of Surgery in Mumbai University for 12 years.
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies,Genitourinary Malignancies,Breast Cancer,Thoracic Malignancies,Soft tissue malignancies,Head and Neck Malignancies
- Surgical Oncologist,Fortis Hospital,Mulund,Mumbai
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S
- MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune ,1975.
- MS - ( General Surgery) AFMC Pune,1981
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) .
- Medical Council of India (MCI)