After having worked in UK for over 15 years, I decided to come back to India in 2012 & realized the need for superspecialisation in our country where Breast cancer has now become the commonest cancer amongst women. My mantra is “Less is more”. So we do not need to do huge disfiguring & debilitating surgeries like radical mastectomies anymore. Majority of the patients can be managed with lumpectomies & sentinel node biopsies & be discharged home in day with minimal medications & pain & back to their daily routine.
- All breast cancer surgeries, Implant based reconstruction, Flap based reconstruction, Oncoplastic procedures, Wire & Image localised excisions for small non palpable tumours, Breast conserving surgery, Sentinel node biopsies (including simultaneous intra-operative assessments), Mastectomies, Axillary clearances, Image-guided localisation surgeries, Microdochectomies, Therapeutic mammoplasties, Subpectoral implant reconstructions, Latissimus dorsi flap reconstructions, Nipple reconstructions, Parenchymal flap reconstructions, Lipomodelling, Symmetrisation reductions and mastopexies
- Consultant breast oncosurgeon at Peterborough hospital, UK.
- Consultant breast oncosurgeon at Narayana Health, Bangalore .
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital
EducationMRCS | FRCS | CCT(UK)
- FRCS .
- CCT, Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
- MBBS, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha.
- Donald Mcneill Oncoplastic fellowship (Association of Breast Surgeons, UK).
- Visiting Fellowship, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- MRCS, FRCS - Member & Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
Research / Publication
- Publication/Talk Title : A rare case of synchronous breast & cervical cancer
- Journal Published : Indian Journal Of Surgical Oncology