Dr.Anil Heroor is the Head, Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospitals, Mulund. His special interests are – Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal cancer and Minimal access surgery (MAS) for gynaecology and G.I. Cancers.Dr. Anil Heroor completed his graduation from KEM hospital,Post graduation from LTMMC Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. He was awarded the Wockhardt medal for being 1st in LTMMC in MS(Gen Surgery).He was then trained extensively at TATA Memorial Hospital training for cancer surgery. He further did extensive training at Memorial Sloan kettering Hosp, NY, USA and KURUME university hospital, Japan.Dr.A.Heroor has key interest in Minimal Access surgery.His area of interest consist of Thoracic surgery like lung cancer surgery,Mediastinal Tumours,Breast cancer including breast conservation therapy,Oesophageal Cancer .
- Breast Cancer,Gastrointestinal Cancer,Minimal Access, Surgery (MAS),G.I. Cancers,Thoracic surgery,Lung cancer surgery,Mediastinal Tumours,Oesophageal Cancer
- Surgical Oncologist,Fortis Hospital,Mulund,Mumbai
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S
- MBBS - King Edward Memorial College & Seth Gordhandas Sundardas Medical College ,1994.
- MS (Gen.Surgery) Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College ,1997.
- Senior Residency Training Programme (Surgical Oncology) ,2000
- Indian Society on Oncology(I.S.O).
- Indian Society of Surgical Oncology(I.S.S.O).
- Indian Medical Association(I.M.A).
- Association of Surgeons of India (A.S.I).
- Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India(A.C.S.I)