Dr Amitabh Ray completed his M.D. at a renowned University in Kolkata along with a DNB in Radiation Oncology. He also did Clinical Research Fellowship from a reputed hospital in Mumbai.
He has a vast experience in using high precision radiotherapy technologies with specialization in IMRT, Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy, Advanced IGRT Tools, Stereo tactic radio surgery for intra cranial and extra cranial cancers, stereo tactic radiotherapy and TMI for Bone Marrow Transplant preparation.
Additionally he has also obtained European Certification in Medical Oncology in 2016. Dr Ray’s major strength lies in area of IMRT, IGRT, ARC Therapy, Stereotactic Radio Surgery & radiotherapy. He has special interest in brain cancers, Gastro-intestinal malignancies, head and neck cancers, lung cancer, Uro-genital cancer and Gynaecological Cancers.
He is very active academically and has a rich publication history across national and international forums. A number of his research papers and journals have been peer reviewed. He has also won several awards in national forums for his work in various fields of oncology.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Small cell carcinoma.
- 2004 - 2004 Clinical Attachment,Calderdale and luddersfield NHS 'l.
- 2005 - 2005 Clinical Attachment,Barnet & Chase Farm Hospital NHS Trust, U.K..
- 2005 - 2005 SHO- Honorary,Chase Farm Hospital NHS Trust, U.K..
- 2005 - 2007 SHOLocum,Barnet general Hospital, London..
- 2006 - 2007 SHO,Barnet general Hospital, London..
- 2007 - 2008 ST2,QEQM, Margate.
- 2008 - 2009 ST3,GSTT,London.
- 2009 - 2010 ST4,Pembury Hospital, Pembury.
- ST5,PRUII, South London NHS Trust,2010 - 2011 .
- ST6,Lewisham University hospital, London,2011 - 2012 .
- ST7,QEQM, Margate,2012 - 2013 .
- Clinical Fellow at Cysvr, London,2013 - 2014
EducationM.D. | DNB (Radiation Oncology)
- DNB (Radiation Oncology)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Research / Publication
- He is very active academically and has a rich publication history across national and international forums. A number of his research papers and journals have been peer reviewed