Dr.Amit Agarwal is a leading name when it comes to speciality in Medical Oncology treatment in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Lymph nodes.
- Working as a Senior Director & HOD in Medical Oncology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Previous Experience.
- Sr. Consultant - International Oncology & Fortis Hospital.
- Sr. Consultant - Batra Hospital and Medical Research centre.
- LAS Oncology - Mount Vernon Hospital, Hertfordshire.
- Clinical Fellow Oncology - Addenbrookes NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK.
- Clinical attachment, Oncology - Churchill and Radcliff Hospital, Oxford.
- Specialist Oncology - Royal Hospital, Sultanate of Oman.
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. | D.M. | Member of The Royal College of Physicians (M.R.C.P.)
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians (M.R.C.P.)