Dr. Alok Tiwari is a renowned surgical oncologist, presently working as consultant in the Department of Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. He is trained in surgical oncology from the Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi. He has successfully done various complex onco-surgical operations including open, Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic procedures. He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. He has published numerous papers and research articles in journals of national and international repute.
- Consultant in the Department of Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI).
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist: Shanti Mukund Hospital & Cancer center, Karkardooma, New Delhi.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist: Clear Medi Hospital & Cancer center, Vasundara, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Associate Consultant: Clear Medi Hospital & Cancer center, Vasundara, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
EducationM.S | D.N.B
- M.S (M.L.N Medical College Allahabad.
- D.N.B (Dharamshila Cancer Hospital)
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC) UP Medical Council (UMC) .
- The Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES) .
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI)
Research / Publication
- Authored numerous original contributions, clinical communications & abstracts in peer-reviewed literature. Contributed a chapter “Vulvar Cancer” in the book “Practical Gynecologic Oncology”.Organized National & International Gynae Oncology Conferences & National CMEs, Symposias & Surgical workshops..
- Organised Globeathon Walk India to end Gynae Cancers on September 29, 2013